Wednesday 15 May 2013

javascript - Leaflet : only display blank page -


I am working on an app using Cordoba, Lifetlet and Ionic.

Here are my code controllers. Js:

  // map Controller ('maxictone', function ($ radius, $ rootscope, $ state, $ iNanbar bennagle, geolocation, notif) {// Change title bar content $ scope.viewTitle = "& lt; img src = 'img / map Svg 'class =' ​​nav-title-icon '/> conformer status "; $ scope.initMap = function () {var map = new L. map (' map '); var osmURL =' http: // {S} .hide / hide / {z} / {x} / {y} .png '; var osm attrabil =' map data © OpenStreetMap Contributor '; var OSM = New L. Teleline (OSMUrl, {Attribution: OSMATRB} ); Map.set Yu (New l. Leteng (47.12, 01.13), 11); Nksha.andleyr (Osm);}});  

And my HTML code for the map:

  & lt; Ion-view title = "map" & gt; & Lt; Ion-Navi-button side = "true" & gt; & Lt; Button class = "button button-icon icon ion-checkmark-round constant" ng-click = "confirmation status ()" & gt; & Lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / Ion Neo-button & gt; & Lt; Ion material & gt; & Lt; Div id = "map" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Ion content & gt; & Lt; / Ion-view & gt;   

When I imitate my app using the Cordova simulation iOS , it displays a blank page with a title and title with a green footer is.

If I put $ $ scope.initMap = function () on the commentary, then it displays an empty page with my blue headers and title (and any green footer).

This is the first time that I work with JS, Cordova and Ionic. Can you give me some suggestions?

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment