Wednesday 15 May 2013

PHP date calculate -


What do I do here, I need it in date format php: 2009-11-29

  $ startdate = (date ("Y") - 1). '-' Date ("N"). '-' (Date ("j") - 1); $ End = date ("Y"). '-' Date ("N"). '-' (Date ("j") - 1); $ MyAnalytics- & gt; SetDateRange ($ StartDate, $ ENDDATE); Enter the resonance 'statistics:' $ Startgate. 'At' End of End '& Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; ';  

I can get the current date, but I need to get tomorrow's date (for Google analytic)

So if today, 2009-11-29 To remove from 1 is 29 get 28, but today as of today we are 2009-12-01, I get 0 as a day ...

I have to get the full date Required, and one day needs to be removed, the answer is still valid date

thanks

You can use the date ('yn-j', strotomom ('tomorrow'));


No comments:

Post a Comment