Wednesday 15 May 2013

java - Is there a way to update the JDK without manually downloading the new version? -


I just got a Java update notification that the update 17 has ended, so I started the update and found that only my public Updated JRE I still have to update JDK's update 16.

What is the best way to get the latest JDK available automatically?

Of course, the update should not be rid of the older versions, it should be done manually because the eclipse is still using the older version. Once I update my settings, I will delete the old JDK manually.

Not on Windows If you are getting your JDK via auto-updater via Linux Disto , Then you can depend on it. Somehow I doubt what is in your mind. I do not believe there is any sun-supplied auto download for JDK.


No comments:

Post a Comment