Wednesday 15 May 2013

Google Play Game Services, Android, accepting quests in Play Gams app -


I am working under

9.2

Allow to accept searches from the Play Games app.

Clicking a search tile in the Play Games app will give your game a view to allow players to accept the search.

I go to the Play Games app. I am getting my own game. I look at the Search tab, I open it. I see a list of searches on every search tile. , It says "play"

Now, this quality checklist wants me to get a specific approach to reach this game which allows to accept the search.

I can not find any related to showing a view like this anything . I have not seen any particular information in the intention of launching my app.

  • How do I know about finding out that you came into my game with a specific search tile in the Play Games app?

    Or can I explicitly set up a different activity to be removed from those search tiles?

    We spent a few hours for the same question and the answer was simple.

    Just use

    and callback registration

      gameHelper.getApiClient (). The registerConnectionCallbacks (New GoogleApiClient.ConnectionCallbacks () {@Override public void onConnected (Bundle bundle) accept started via {// Game Google button game play, // we find that a bundle with all the information on will (bundled == null) return; questEntity questEntity = bundle.getParcelable (Games.Quests.EXTRA_QUEST); if (QuestEntity == null) return; activity.startActivityForResult (Games.Quests.getQuestIntent (gameHelper.getApiClient (), questEntity. getQuestId ()), REQUEST_CODE_QUEST_UI);} @ override connection spaces (int reason) {}});  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment