Monday 15 April 2013

Service instances in WCF -


I am using perfone to check my service behavior What do I do, on different machines Launch 6 instances of client application and send requests to the server in 120 threads (20 customer per customer application).

I have checked the counter and maximum number (I use per session model and set the number of 100 examples) 12, which is strange to me because my response time is about 120 seconds Revolves ... I thought that increasing numbers of examples would cause WCF to create more examples, and the response time would be quick.

Any idea why WCF does not make another example of service?

Thanksgiving

WCF services are throttled by default - this There is a service behavior, which you can easily do.

See.

Default:

  & lt; Service Trafficking Maximum Resources Call = "16" MaxCentureStensance = "Int. Maxwell" MaxSystem Session = "10" />  

With these settings, you can easily control how many sessions or concurrent calls can be handled, and you can be sure that your server is overwhelmed with requests And it has been brought to its knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment