Monday 15 April 2013

paypal - Listener not receiving IPN messages -


I have made an audience to capture PayPal transactions in Salesforce from IPN. However, it is only a small of our PayPal transactions Getting the percentage.

I have determined that he is not being sent always:

  1. Manually send (URL hack) never seen IPN on the listener's page String It immediately and completely processes.

  2. I go to PayPal and instruct the site to resend the same IPN

Since this is a The known transaction my system sends an error message. I have verified it by repeating step 1.

The message that should be produced by Step 2, never comes. The second IPN, which was submitted again during Phase 2, never appeared in the sales force.

Your insights are greatly appreciated because it is surprisingly disappointing!

Steve

Based on the advice in Andrew Annel's comment below, here's more information ...

All IPN history looks like the following: Notice the notification url. Can my problem be that it does not include my audience page or even matches my IPN Notifier settings (which I have just checked)?

In addition, all transactions have a response code of 200 and zero retries.

Enter image details here

< / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment