Monday 15 April 2013

javascript - Hiding the text input cursor (the caret) showing through overlayed elements Internet Explorer -


I have a form with a special widget that fills in text input when the text input is focused, the widget Appears above text input (deliberately from above) and the user clicks the option in it, when it is done, it disappears and fills in input IE has a problem with it, when the widget appears above the input Returns the field's caret (blinking input for the field) K input cursor) shows through the widget. Widget is a normal html / css dom structure. It still does this when I set the z-index for widget input. How can I get rid of carat or can I ensure that it is not bright? I want to set the focus for that focus somewhere that the widget is shown because the widget needs input.

widget is being shown, then off to end On the unselectable attribute. This is an IE specific feature, and if it works, you should see it in IE 8, because I'm not sure it is still supported.


No comments:

Post a Comment