Monday 15 April 2013

scroll - C#, RichTextBox: how to implement scrolling line by line? -


I have a RichTextBox in a C #-application with both horizontal and vertical scrolling enabled.

Current behavior: When I reach the last row of the visible text field, horizontal scrolling comes up. But scroll is created by pixels, not by line, so I think that I can not see the text I am writing because the line is automatically oval (or completely invisible) until I scroll vertically with the arrow button I am pulling or pulling vertical scrollbar.

Expected behavior: I want to make Rich TextBox scrolling equal to scrolling in Notepad. In Notepad, I always look at the line I am writing. It's really smooth line-based scrolling.

Any thoughts? Some underlying settings in RichTextBox? Anything else? Thanks,

Add event handlers to text child events, and check out programmatic scroll down:


No comments:

Post a Comment