Monday 15 April 2013

java - Anyone using multicast with ActiveMQ -


I have trouble setting up multicast transport using ActiveMQ I have seen with version 5.2. There is a bug in it which prevents it from building the factory (fixed in 5.3). The fact is that the bug exists, I wonder if any multicast is using at all how it has been recently enabled when it can be tested?

It is possible to know that I will be very helpful thanks.

Edit:

It is revealed that I was hanging on the connection build. SetClientID is a synchronous call, so the customer sits and waits indefinitely. This is a milestone for anyone using multicast, which makes a lot of calls in the AMQConnection object ensure Connection Infosyscent () does not respond to that block unless a response Do not get it. It is inconsistent with multicast.

I saw multicast transport work in development rather than in terms of production Although it seemed a bit fickle, and I did not trust to trust him, where money is on money.

IMO, ActiveMQ is a ridiculously buggy car. The most basic bug starts crawling regularly in the codebase, and it is very hard to believe that whenever the basics go wrong, they can work hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment