Monday 15 April 2013

javascript - Remove Chrome's AutoFill pop-up -


When I fill a text input (and perhaps on Firefox and Internet Explorer) within Chrome, I have an AutoFill pop- Up, which is hiding my auto-complete AJAX pop-up, see the photo below.

Chrome AutoFill Overlapping 'Can' form with AJAX Autofill

< P> I try to add autocomplete = "off" but it did nothing and I found out that modern browsers will not take them into account autocomplete = "off" No More Now

How can I stop Chrome pop-ups in this useless AutoFill div, which hides my AJAX autosapple device?

My problem is autofill popup, not autocomplete ...

The goal is to disable Chrome completely popup when "Town / Zip Code *:", because I need to display my own AJAX popup with the list of cities.

After several hours of searching, here's a work solution:

  & lt; Form method = "post" action = "" & gt; & Lt; / Br / & gt; For label = "address" & gt; Address: & lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; Input type = "article" id = "address" name = "address" value = "" & gt; & Lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" id = "address2" name & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Label & lt; Label = "adress2" value = "" & gt; Input = "display: none" /> Town / Zip Code *: & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" id = & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Label = "code" "code" name = "code" auto-integer = "off" value = "" & gt; & Lt; = "City" & gt; & lt; / label & gt; "value =" 0 for label = "hidden" id = "city" name = "city 
gt; & Lt; Options & gt; France & lt; / Option & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt; For & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Label & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" name = "valider" value = "ok" & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt; Explanation: Chrome is parsing labels before field names, field values, and fields. If he detects that the word "address / city / zipcode" matches your form with the lexical field, then it enables autocomplete and auto-popup popups for all areas ...

I changed the name of the input field and labeled with "code" instead of "zip", I added "code <"> input style = "display: none:" /> "before the zip code label text And it worked!

Hope this will help!

HTML

No comments:

Post a Comment