Monday 15 April 2013

migration - JVCL 2.10 and Delphi 2010 -


Did you try using JVCL 2.10 with Delphi 2010? I have a Delphi 7 project that makes heavy use of the library's DB components and wants to take it to the new Delphi. I know that the transfer of the latest JVCL version from JVCL 2.10 would be very problematic, so it would be better if Delphi worked with 2.10 in 2010. Do you have any experience?

JVCL provides a converter utility that will search for all Delphi source files and change the class for you Name and other direct string conversion They supply "scripts" to the old JVCL versions of the old converter as well as those libraries which they have absorbed over time (such as Rxlib). I thought it was quite straightforward and even in order to remove dependence in my libraries, my converter was used with some of my scripts, which I want to finish with the project I am upgrading.


No comments:

Post a Comment