Monday 15 April 2013

Matlab - create matrix from 3d scatter points -


I have tracked moving particles in 3D space by storing their local coordinates in the vectors. To wit. For some time I have:

  particle_x; Particle_y; Patricle_z;  

Specify X, Y and Z coordinates of each tracked particle / point I can easily imagine them using matrix scatter 3, but by this, I want to cut and want to spread similar points with some planes. My idea was to create a 3D matrix of the entire 3D space and just fill a value ('1') where a particle is identified. However, I'm not sure how to do it properly ...

Since scatter can visualize the 3D in 3D, there should be some kind of 3D matrix saved in the background , Or? Or is anyone good idea how can I do this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

/ David


No comments:

Post a Comment