Monday 15 April 2013

iphone - No Microphone error on iPod Touch -


I have designed an iPhone app that should work on the iPod Touch, but I am getting reports that the app is Not working on touch. It is showing an error message that no mic is available on the device. The thing is that the app does nothing with audio, and I can not find anything related to the project settings. The other problem is that I do not have any iPod touch available to test this. Running version? Am I compiling the wrong firmware version? I wonder if I can not find anything about it or on Google ...

Any help is appreciated

I have found a" solution "of the problem.

This error tells me, as the problem occurs, this is not the case when the app is run. The reason this error is displayed when you try to install the app from the app store is because you set it to "iPhone and iPod touch (2Generation)" in AppStore. The second generation iPod Touch has a microphone and so, if you keep it in the store with that setting, then it is believed that the app uses the microphone.

The solution is to change this setting to AppStore


No comments:

Post a Comment