Sunday 15 July 2012

WCF Service with .NET 2.0 and Java Clients -


My WCF service is full with .NET 3.5 and I have used wsHttpBinding when applying my service.

The .NET 3.5 client was no problem, but there were issues with .NET 2.0 and Java clients. WsHttpBinding

In this way I added a similar closing point with basic HTML. With similar security wsHttpBinding in mind with the following criteria:

  • I would like to use custom username / password validation, while Transport Security is enabled.
  • Windows authentication is not possible.
  • I do not want to add custom header authentication in SOAP messages.

My basic HTTP binding configuration is:

  & lt; BasicHttpBinding & gt; & Lt; Binding name = "MyService.basicSecureBinding" & gt; & Lt; Safety Mode = "TransportWithMessageCredential" & gt; & Lt; Transport Customer Credential Type = "None" Proxy Credential Type = "None" /> & Lt; Message Customer Credential Type = "UserName" AlgorithmSite = "Basic 128" /> & Lt; / Safety & gt; & Lt; / Binding & gt; & Lt; / BasicHttpBinding & gt;  

and the Service Brewer has been declared as a custom usernames widetter class.

But it seems that "TransportWith Message Credential" can not be used from Net 2.0 client and to enable custom user validation

I think you should use on the Net 2.0 side.

This link can help you:


No comments:

Post a Comment