Sunday 15 July 2012

spring - Lingering Hibernate sessions without transaction in JBoss -


I had to face the hibernate problem, I just can not find my way. JBossWS 2.0.1 To get the version) Hibernate 3.2.6 running in a Spring 2.5.4 application at Jebus 4.2.0.

Normally it works just fine, but for some time the system enters a state of healthy (i.e. presently we do not know for some reason), where some request for the first time in the hibernate call "org .hibernate.HibernateException: The current transaction is not in progress "with fails. This server affects random requests until the restart. I am unable to reproduce it and am currently "reacting" when it happens (so far only in the testing environment.

I hit the JBS transaction deadline and the server code The income has triggered the same behavior with the hibernate call, but without any coordination of Arjun, it logs the cancellation of the action, and it does not appear again on subsequent calls.

O my head But I am suspecting that a thread "state" is somehow maintained with a preceding call and when that thread is used again for another request, then no transaction is started. There is a knowledge of working in hibernation, not more, but transactions and sessions work otherwise, which is why I have come here

Can you give me an indication of the investigation and / or the configuration?

It was actually a bug in a hibernation that left the session behind under some conditions! Upgradation 3.3 in Hibernation resolved this issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment