Sunday 15 July 2012

python - How to install cpplint on windows? -


I'm trying to work on cpplint on Sublime Text 3 and I use seepcake and cpplint to install the sublayer I have downloaded and now I am trying to follow these instructions

I have installed Python and I think that I was installed POP using the command prompt, told me It was that PIP was up till now but B. I say

  [sudo] pip install cpplint  

I'm lost.

I already on my way and my understanding, Sudo is a Linux command which is equal to runs in the window. I tried to run several different ways including typing the full path of cpplint, can anyone help me?

PP usually resides in C: \ Python 2x \ scripts . You have to add it in your own way too. So you should be able to call the pip calls from the command line. Just try opening cmd.exe and type PP and then enter. It should print a bunch of useful information about PIP if it gives you an unfamiliar command, then perhaps you can add it incorrectly in the path.

You can also run PIP like this:

  c: \ Python27 \ pip .exe install some package  

if If you are running cmd.exe as an admin user, then it should work fine. When I downloaded a package that I want to install with PIP, I usually open cmd.exe and then change the directory in place of the file. So on your command line, you will do something like this:

  cd c: \ path \ to \ cpplint  

Now that you have the right place in that folder You can run dir to get a list of what's in it. Sometimes when you open a package, it's a good proxy investigation, you have a subfolder to navigate to reaching the setup.py script. If you see setup.py go up one level and do the following:

  c: \ Python27 \ scripts \ pip.exe install -e directoryName  
< P> See

Alternatively, you can go to the folder with setup.py and you can completely skip completely:

  Python Finally, you can also use PIP to install from a zip download:  
  pip install c: \ path \ to \ zipped \ package  

See also:


No comments:

Post a Comment