Sunday 15 July 2012

sharepoint - Trouble with SPFieldLinkCollection.Reorder: Isn't working as documented -


I am working in a custom list that I created in SharePoint. I have a feature that has an event handler that closes when the feature is active. Private Zero Commandfield (SP Webb) {i // It works fine: I get the expected SPContentType object / / ContentTypes only in 1 SPContentType SPContentType contentType = Web.Lists [TASK_LIST_NAME] Content type [0]; ContentType.FieldLinks.Reorder (new string [4] {"field 1", "field2", "field 3", "field 4"}); ContentType.Update (); }

function which is OrderFields call web.Update (); as well.

Unfortunately, refinancing calls do not reorder my fields on my form. Do I forget something? Is there any suggestion that I can try something?

The problem was with my field names.

I had two lookups that I had previously created a program in the execution of program handler. These lookups' intrinsic names are significantly different from the names "field 1" and "field 2", which I gave them in the Name and StaticName parameters of my CAM definition.

Instead, the name of the display is made by the internal name, the blank space has been replaced by " 0020 ", and has been truncated to a length of 32 characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment