Sunday 15 July 2012

c - How can I understand that the user pressed which keyword? -


I am doing a terminal coding like Linux terminal with Linux terminal and I need to quit the program when the user press ctrl + D keyword But I do not know how the user has pressed these keywords, thanks for your help.

I am getting input with fgets ()

Ctrl + D The end-of-file is In that case, fgets () will return an empty pointer.

Then, the main loop of your program might be able to see something like this:

  four buffers [2000]; Const char * input = fgets (buffer, size (buffer), staden); Whereas (input) {do_something_with (input); Input = fgets (buffer, size (buffer), staden); }  

Note that this only works for simple buffer inputs. For information about low-level keyboard handling, see


No comments:

Post a Comment