Sunday 15 July 2012

reporting services - SSRS Row Group + Column Group = RowNumber Issue -


I am returning with another SSR question: -)

I deal with survey data I have a process that calculates the reaction of an organization according to each question. Therefore my report is defined as the row for the column column and the group of the organization on the group. Both the organizations and the number of answers are variable, it is working as expected, I have tried to add a line list next to the organization so that I can show the rank, but the fact is that in each organization there is a question per line, This means that I'm getting eight lines per line.

Here's an example:
chart

My report definition is:
chart
Rank expression is currently: = Row number (nothing)

Ideally, rank 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. will be ... I tried the row group, column group and nothing else is. no help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That was a disappointing problem; Lots of time wasted Finally, this solution also helped:

  = Running value (Count Distest ("YourTableName"), Calculation, "YourTableName")  

Here is the name of the group within the table / matrix, but the name of the table is self and yes, someone thinks that the function should use the table name for the scope in RowNumber, but it does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment