Sunday 15 July 2012

How does a URL qualify to be called a CDN -


I would like to create my own content distribution network and it has been shown to me in a blog post, one of which How to do Google's services but I can not understand it Here are some more questions.

What is considered as "CDN" in Flickr?

If I am creating a subdomain within my domain, then enter the file's directories there, and link to that subdomain from my site, it is considered a CDN? From

:

A content delivery network or content delivery network ( CDN) is a system of computers in which copies of data are placed at different points in the network so that the bandwidth can be maximized for access to data from customers across the network. A client reaches a copy of the data near the customer, as opposed to reaching the same central server to all customers, so that the server is interrupted.

I think that once you repeat the content, in some computers around the world, any URL should be OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment