Sunday 15 July 2012

java - JSF: h:datatable problem -


I have a problem with H: I do not know the data lab tag in JSF, why my statistics are not being displayed on my page . Some advice?

This is my code:

  & lt; H: DataTable Rows = "2" var = "deb" value = "# {debCredTab.rows}" & gt; & Lt; H: column & gt; & Lt; F: Aspect Name = "Header" & gt; Debit & lt; / F: Aspect & gt; & Lt; H: Input Text = "# {deb.debet}" /> & Lt; / H: column & gt; & Lt; H: column & gt; & Lt; F: Aspect Name = "Header" & gt; Credit & lt; / F: Aspect & gt; & Lt; H: Input Text = "# {deb.credit}" /> & Lt; / H: column & gt; & Lt; H: column & gt; & Lt; F: Aspect Name = "Header" & gt; DebcredSum & lt; / F: Aspect & gt; & Lt; H: Input Text = "# {deb.debetCreditSum}" /> & Lt; / H: column & gt; & Lt; / H: datatable & gt;  

And here's my output:

  & lt; Table rule = "all" & gt; & Lt; Tbody & gt; & Lt; / Tbody & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;  

The question is: why? I forgot something? Why is not my table showing on the page?

I will test to make sure that your rows are not returning blank:

< Pre> & lt; H: output text value = "# {debCredTab.rows eq null}" />

Then I'll see if the number of rows is zero.


No comments:

Post a Comment