Wednesday 15 February 2012

Textmate, open file at Caret -


I'm sure this is really clear but I do not know how to open the cassette file, which is currently in the school. For example, in Dreamweaver's choice you can & lt; A href "index.html" can click on the index.html section of the CMD-D hit and it opens this file in a new tab. Is this possible?

It would be nice to do this with the and to open the file directly in Photoshop.


Resolved! Patrick's solution below.

I used a modified version of the above Dastin 777 to make a command called OpenAyart. The command is: Open "$ TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY" / "$ TM_SELECTED_TEXT"

I then raised it by installing a macro, which allowed you to select a path between double quotation marks, but the quotes Did not include. I got here with the Macroats board

To wrap them both together, I put my cursor in a path and entered a new macro, where I select "double quotation marks" and then Open katakar command I then named this OpenProjectFileAtCaret and forced this macro to CMD-D.

One behaves and is used all the time just to be sure that you have the right default app setup for each file type, as you are opening the textmat for PSP, ASP, HTML and this Will open in a new tab

I do not have a complete solution as link bundle but you should close it.

You can use the bundle editor to create a command which will open an image if you choose the path. Create a new order and enter it:

  Open "$ TM_DIRECTORY" / "$ TM_SELECTED_TEXT"  

input selected text Or words
Skip

Close editor Now you select an image path You should be able to and it will open when you press the appropriate keyboard shortcut.

You can add a flag to the open command, to specify which application to which the selected file is located. This is just a basic example and is not a complete solution that will work with every type of file path.

You can find information on the SystemMat environment variable.


No comments:

Post a Comment