Wednesday 15 February 2012

c - Rx side interface between PHY and MAC layer -


itemprop = "text">

itemprop = "text">

I'm out of motivation, so looking for some advice I made TxRx at Zynq SOC (the whole PHY layer is on FPGA - PL run). My RX (I have already created the interface for TX) is providing me 8 bit data output and length of packet signal, now I am making the interface between FPGA and processor. I have two ideas, but I do not know if they are correct, in a way, after the RX, the buffer should be inserted on the FPGA portion unless I get all the Nx 8 bits which represent a full packet. Another way to create buffer on the ARM-PS part and write each 8 bits by DMA will be. Do you think there is a better way of doing things? There can be just 32 or 64 bits between PS and PLL.


No comments:

Post a Comment