Wednesday 15 February 2012

javascript - How do I get colors to work in sIFR 3 r436? -


I've found it; You can see the source of what I am trying to do.

As you can see, everything works out of it except the colors. I'm trying to set the color to blue (# 0000ff), but it's black. I have created a Custom SWF file for my font, so that it can be embedded in four different forms of a single font to adjust for different styles (since this particular font family has regular, bold, italic and bold italic four Stores the dissected font as names). / P>

For future generations, I will paste some source code from the demo page that I link here:

  & lt; Style type = "text / css" & gt; H1.sifr {color: # 0000ff; Font-family: 'innumerable pro'; Font-size: 1.75 names; Margin-down: 0; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Var myriad_pro = {src: 'myriad_pro.swf'}; SIFR.activate (myriad_pro); SIFR.replace (myriad_pro, {selector: 'h1.sifr', css: {'.sIFR-root': {'color': '# 0000ff', 'font-family': 'Mayyaad Pro'}, 'em' '' 0000ff ',' font-family ':' Myriad Pro Italic ',' Font-Style ':' Plain '},' Strong ': {' Color ':' # 0000ff ',' Font 'Maryhead Pro Bold' , 'Font-weight': 'normal'}, 'strong, strong M': {'color': '# 0000ff', 'font-family': 'mylied ed bold italic', 'font-style': ' Plain ',' font-weight ':' normal '}}}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

What did I forget? How can I work in color?

I have to do this work, the only difference is that my CIFR text is attached to the link, and this mouse Color changes on hover.

My script looks like this:

  & lt; Script language = "javascript" type = "text / javascript" & gt; //sIFR.useStyleCheck = True; Var Eurotique = {src: '/images/eurostile.swf'}; SIFR.activate (Eurostile); SIFR.replace (urotype, {selector: "div # mainNav li", wmode: "transparent", CSS: ['a {text-decoration: none; color: # 666666;}', 'a: link (color: SIFR.replace (eurostile, {selector: "div.menuHeadingText", wmode: "transparent", css: ['.sIFR- Root {color: #FFFFFF;} ',' a {text-decoration: none; color: #ffff;} ',' a: link (color: #fffff;) ',' a: hover (color: #ff5 AIF; A '}}); SIFR.Rayle (Eurotile, {selector: "H2 box heading", wmode: "transparent", css: [' .sIFR-root {color: # 666666;} ']} ); 

Hope it helps.

/ Klaus < / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment