Wednesday 15 February 2012

dojo - DIJIT TabContainer display problems in IE7 -


Instead of being displayed horizontally in IE7, I'm having a problem with a tab container displayed tab. Firefox 3.5 is OK.

My setup is as follows: There are 5 tabs in the tab container: CSS is defined by the custom CSS file in the container. Each tab can have a new tab container. This 'Inner' tab container default Tundra CSS Uses styling.

The 'Inner' tab container works fine, and displays tabs horizontally, but 'external' tab container (with custom CSS) does not. I thought that solving this problem would be straight ahead, because I was only able to copy the styles related to Tundra Style Sheets. Unfortunately, it does not seem to work. I've checked the display values ​​of the calculation css for all the internal and external tabs and they match, so I'm a bit of a loss .......

Anyone had this kind of problem before?

Oh, and another, a little confusing issue ............ If I say "Display: Inline-Block;" To do .dijitTab, I have the same problem in Firefox.

It is difficult to tell without seeing your custom CSS, but TabController has a Recortect RTL tabbel () method The same problem which fixes


No comments:

Post a Comment