Wednesday 15 February 2012

camera - DSC-HX400 RAW image data & Movie Recording -


I am currently testing a DSC-HX400 while I'm almost everything with the camera, there There are some things that do not come in front of the API, which are disappointed with my efforts.

1) The camera does not offer an offer, via API or camera only, to capture images in RAW format. It provides standard & amp; Right JPEG format but leaving the artifacts in both of those images which are extremely noticeable when zoomed in with an image editor, is there any way to capture the raw images on the camera? I do not need an SDK to return data to return the card, if it is impossible to get raw data, then has anyone found an inventive way to clean artifacts?

2) The camera still supports both shoot and movie mode, but the API will only expose the mode that I currently have. This makes it impossible for the transition between the movie mode (to allow recording) from the API, but I can do such an infection by pressing a button on the camera. Once I am recording a movie, the API will still allow me to change the mode (by canceling the recording). Are you still in Capture mode (Firmware already supporting this functionality), plan to support the ability to trigger movie recording via API?

Answers to the questions below:

  1. The camera can not capture raw images, the API will not be enabled either. I do not know a way to capture raw images but can only comment on APIs because I am not an expert on the use of the camera.

  2. You can change between still and movie mode using the "SetShootmode" API


No comments:

Post a Comment