Wednesday 15 February 2012

c# - Full text search on a bound DataGridView control -


I can not find a way to fully search a full text search on the datagrid view control across the breathtaking column Rows.

The Datatelle and the DataWish object seems to force me through search for specific columns either through selection (), Find (), or FinePro (). With DataGridView control only

I have a search string and I need to run it against the whole contents of DataGridView. I'm sure the answer is somewhere nearby but I think that I am currently at C # and Can not be able to get it in my attachment in Net Framework.


This is my current solution that I would like to save:

  / * ... for (int i = found_listo + 1; i & lt; datagrid RES. ROS; number; ++ I) {For (J. J. L. L. Datagrid race column.math; j ++) {if (datagridRes.Rows [i] .seel [j] Value .toString (). Includes (search_last_strack.)) {DataGridRes.Rows [i]. Selected = true; Datagreat Reese First displaycrollingRoundEx = I; Found_last_row = i; break; }}} / * ... * /  

I think that's the common approach Search the source data (not the grid), then only show matches If you use paging, the grid data pulls the data from the page from the database to the database, so you should only be looking for the page you are currently viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment