Wednesday 15 February 2012

java - Using maven to distribute a swing application that can have each dependency individually tracked -


I'm going to OSGI at my project and finally I currently distribute this project with all the dependencies one Although my projects are only 20% of the total package, I have to redistribute all dependencies. This can also be lower with smaller independent modules.

It seems that to keep my current plan, maven-assembly-plugin should do the trick.

I am a base installer who will look at an XML manifest, then gather all the libraries that need to be updated. This will mean that sometimes the changing libraries will be downloaded less frequently. It also makes for some things like OSGI plugins (which can be free release schedules). To summarize, I want to download and manage my software on individual libraries and download it on demand (by manifest).

I was wondering if there is a "Meven Way" to prepare this manifest and publish it to a website on the library? I believe the deployed life cycle will be the second step.

As an alternative, is this an open source Java library deploying this type of thing? I do not want to embed anything bigger with Maven or distributed code. This application is simple and not good for codecs, and as small as the installer.

It seems that this is an ideal case, especially when you already have dependency on the webserver I'm not thinking that Maven has the WS plugin; I miss the written code for Maven 1 to do the job.

If you want to see the implementation of WebStart, then I recommend the FindBugs demo page: - You will see a link in the second paragraph.


No comments:

Post a Comment