Wednesday 15 February 2012

java - How to add local dependencies in buildr -


I have some dependencies for the Java / Scala project, which are not in a remote repository but my files are somewhere else in the system.

I have two options which give rise to questions:

  1. I can add a lib / directory to my project folder . How can I tell the builder to add content to the classroom path?

  2. I can use built-in dependency management system. Can I point to a file system repository path instead of an http?

thanks

The code> buildr was looking into the mailing list. compile.with () The method accepts an array of file names (of course with the path prefix). So if dependencies are jars in a directory called lib then you can call:

  compile.with Dir ['lib / * *. Jar ']   buildfile  in 

. Hope this will help other buildr Apets.


No comments:

Post a Comment