Wednesday 15 February 2012

java - Best practice to deploy war file on cluster? -


I have 3 clusters of tomcat on which my application has been deployed and Halfrocky is for loadbolting. I am looking at how to automate rolling deployment such as

  1. Setting up a node to maintain mode in haproxy
  2. Take source code from git.
  3. Create a war file and apply it to a particular node.
  4. Check if the application is running successfully on Tomcat.
  5. Prepare the position of the node.
  6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for other nodes. I came to Jenkins, in which I would be a master and the rest of the slaves and there would be chain of jobs, an ant happens to make war on each node and copy it to Tomcat's webapp folder. File for

    Is there any other way?

    Use of some auto deployment tools such as Wagran, Chef, Puppet / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment