Wednesday 15 February 2012

Problem in jQuery and XmlHttpRequest -


I'm trying to call a PHP page with XmlHttpRequest (AJAX). My problem is that I have JPL (JavaScript) in my PHP page like this:

  & lt; Script language = "javascript" src = "jquery.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script language = "javascript" & gt; // my jquery code here & lt; / Script & gt;  

When I call the PHP page with XmlHttpRequest, it fails! That is, the response shows only PHP content, but jQuery is not working! When I work directly from that PHP page

So, how can I fix this problem?

You probably have your own jquery code like this:

  $ (Document) .ready (function () {// some magic}};  

The fact is: If you load it through AJAX it will not be a fire.

To run it, you only have to remove $ (document). Already part

You can also read.


No comments:

Post a Comment