Wednesday 15 February 2012

How do I get the values of the RecordSource in an Access combobox -


I have a form of access with a combobox.

Cumblocks gets through the displayed value RowSource select a SQL statement through the property that

Usually selected id_of_table is required; property is set to bound column 2. Therefore, I can access this value (after example in an update event) such as var_id_of_table = me.cbo whatever
which works without problems.

Now, sometimes, I just do not need id_of_table, but the value of col_foo is also not there. So, the question is, how would I have gone about this desired value? I thought I could get it in something like the var_foo = me.cboWhatever ("col_foo")
however this does not work.

I appreciate

You need it: < / P>

  var_foo = me.cboWhatever.column (n)  

Where n starts with 0 The column number is.


No comments:

Post a Comment