Wednesday 15 February 2012

matlab - How to eliminate the errors around edge boundaries after cutting out the Image? -


I am creating an image processing project that has a 6-step algorithm and I am stuck in one of them. / P>

First of all, the platform I am using is MATLAB, so if you can supply some samples then it would be great. But if you do not want to write code samples, please give me some hints, techniques or more.

Please explain to me my problem. I have broken a .jpg image and cut off some of its areas so I use a mask. Can save PNG results. The result is that (the black part is really transparent, I made it black to see the problem better);

Enter image details here

As you see in the picture There are some irrelevant areas. I have to get rid of these irrelevant areas. Because I want the foreground as greasy as At first sight, I applied a gaussian stigma for the mask and the image was there. Saved as PNG, again. But the result is not satisfactory as you can imagine. I feel that this situation requires a more solid solution than I have tried.

Editing 1: I used spectral mat. But it does not help; The best results I can get is that way;

Enter image details here

As you can see There are some problems on the face and there are many problems on the bottom of the picture. I think I need an edge fixer for the first photo above or the edge is smooth and it should be more than the mat.

Any MATLAB code samples, techniques and approaches would be great. If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

You not only get the result "Gauss -Blur ", you want soft segments AKA Want to do As the first stop for image mating, I would recommend Levin Rav-Echa and Lischinsky. You will get some math code there (I used it in the past - very impressive results).


No comments:

Post a Comment