Wednesday 15 February 2012

Jenkins Git SSH keys on Windows slave -


We currently have a Jenkins master on Windows, a Ubuntu slave, and a Windows slave I installed GIT on Windows slave I am trying to install Msysgit, and I include the directory in the system path variable so that I can call "git.exe" or "git.cmd" anywhere.

In my Jenkins configuration, I have a credentials Personal Ssh Key This credential is to experiment with Git with Jenkins. It works on Master Node and Linux slave. I did not put a personal SSP key on those two servers, Jenkins handled it for me.

But Windows slaves, not so much when I run a job on windows slave, I get all this error: error in cloning remote repo 'root' .

Can I work on credentials on Windows Slave? Or, if you think this is not a problem, then what will be my next troubleshooting step?

If you have seen any other message after this error, should you include them Can you update your question?

Without seeing them, I only suspect that your Windows Gat .ssh folder (this folder contains your keys)

Have you already seen the notes?


No comments:

Post a Comment