Friday 15 April 2011

Video streaming time detection -


I want to stream a small sound or a video to set a song for this example, but I Want to know how many songs the user has heard. I mean; Did he listen to the end? Or after 30 seconds the playback stopped.

At the moment I am in the research stage, so there are different ways for form and proposal.

I tried to track up in 10 parts, created playlists with 10 playlists, and then made a link to that playlist. But it does not work on most players.

Then I was thinking about keeping active elements in the track. Like making MP3 or HTTP requests from your server (or something) similar to making but I think this is not possible.

How to solve anybody in such a way is there any idea? I do not even know where to find on Google

thanks

the easy way : In a web-based environment, you can track user tasks, many web players callbacks such as On Play, On Pause, On Resume, OnStop

The server-side serves directly for different streams in different devices, you can switch to an HTTP streaming protocol such as HTS and keep track of sessions. It will tell you how many packets the client has received, it is not necessarily played.

Using an Intermediate Caching Server / A CDN sucks this solution however,


No comments:

Post a Comment