Friday 15 April 2011

iphone - Memory Management of Interface Builder Outlets -


I use @property (nonatomic, retain) for my IBOutlets for an iPhone application I am doing. However, I'm not sure that to ensure that I am organizing the memory with them, IBOutlets have been installed in all interface builders, so I never call alloc manually I am here. This means that I am not sure where and when to notify them or to set them to point to zero .

What are the best practices for ensuring that no memory is leaked at once? If you use @protectives for your iBotletlet and make connections in IB, then your controller is

When you are done with them,

In each case, you should be setting your property self.propertyname = zero in your viewDidUnload method And again in each view controller's dealloc .

It's fairly straight forward, the IB manages everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment