Friday 15 April 2011

ios - Swift: hitTest for UIView underneath another UIView -


I have TransparentUIView at the top of the RedOrGreenUIView. I Transeriview has a UILongster Processor which is connected to it. When the user starts contacting for a longer time, I check for this. Proximate position of this lingerie gesture, and hitTest below: Select.hiewTest (p, avent: zero) if selectView! = Zero {if selectedView == TransparentUIView {println ("TransparentUIView is being touched")}}

I get a transparent view as selected. However, I need to be able to do a hitTest on RedOrGreenUIView at the same time, which is under TransPontent UIView. Please help please I can not make it around your head to meet.

If a UIWE touches, no one else gets below the others.

Either you can be a central square that touches both your UIView objects or the first UIView, which is at the top, gives your UITouch object UIView down and operates the hit test.


No comments:

Post a Comment