Friday 15 April 2011

events - jquery add more to a click function -


I have a function that is bound to some JavaScript pages for some page objects that are loaded on every page .

I need to add some more functionality to the already defined event handler. Here's an example of what I mean here.

With the currently defined click event the object closes the pop-up division on the screen. When it is clicked (only on this fixed page), I need to reset some elements on this page.

Therefore, I can easily open click events, and make a custom one reboot, but it will have to copy a lot of code from the original closed event

if worse Worse, I can do this, but I would like to save the copy of that code for this special case.

Is there any way, more code for any insights?

bind to another handler with just added functionality

Take

No comments:

Post a Comment