Friday 15 April 2011

apache - PHPStorm ignores Xdebug request from Guzzle -


I have set up the ghazal to include the Xdebug cookie upon requesting my API I have used the following code as my < Code> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf as a cookie because it comes through requests:

  logformat "% h% If I make a request with this cookie via Chrome, then I will know the comfort console, xdebug hits a breakpoint. Switch to the request:  
  192.168.50.1 - - [17 / Mar / 2015: 15: 47: 36 +0000] "GET /app_dev.php/user?id=1& Authuserid = 1 HTTP / 1.1 "301 569" XDEBUG_SESSION = PHPSTORM " 

When Gajle is very requested, breakpoint never gets hit.

  127.0.0.1 - - [17 / March / 2015: 15: 42: 17 +0000] "GET /app_dev.php/user?id=1 HTTP / 1.1" 301 501 "XDEBUG_SESSION = PHPSTORM"  

Obviously we are missing authuserid as a code parameter, but it should not be xdebug if it is being set as a hidden cookie by ghazal then it is possible : Why do I need to set up an extbb session?

I I did this work earlier, but now I have lost it completely.

My xdebug config ( /etc/php.d/15-xdebug.ini or) was:

  zend_extension = "/ usr / lib64 / php / modules / xdebug. So "Ksdebugkideke =" Fpstorm "Ksdebugkrimot_host = L92kl68k50kl Xdebugkrimot_port = 9000 xdebug Krimot_knekt_bak = 1 Xdebugkrimot_inebl = 1 Xdebugkprofiler_inebl = 1 Xdebugkprofiler_autput_dir =" & lt; AMP Home \ tmp & gt; " 

To reduce my config:

  zend_extension =" / usr / lib64 / php / modules / xdebug .so "xdebug.remote_host = 192.168.50.1 xdebug .remote_port = 9000 xdebug.remote_enable = 1  

went permitted my API to connect xdebug.

Through the process of elimination, there was at least one criminal:

  xdebug.remote_connect_back = 1  

xdebug.remote_connect_back
Type: Boolean, default value: 0, presented in Xdebug> 2.1 if enabled, then xdebug.remote_host settings It is estimated that the Xdebug client will try to connect to the HTTP request. To know which IP address to use, it detects the $ _SERVER ['REMOTE_ADDR'] variable, please note that no filter Is not available, and anyone who can connect to the webserver will be able to start debugging sessions, even if their address does not match xdebug.remote_host.

Although I still can not understand why the functionality of Extbug was affected in this case, because both apps and APIs were on my virtual machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment