Friday 15 April 2011

mongodb - MeteorJS and sockjs closing connection even with a fresh install -


I recently released a meteor with a continuous, I started this application in Chrome Continue the error. Connection to '

WebSket Connection' ws: // localhost: 3000 / sockjs / 679 / 1mdsxflf / websocket ': Close the connection before receiving a hand shake response ddp.js: 1344 resource load Failed to: The server responded with a status of 503 (service unavailable)

I thought there was something wrong with the upgrade of the meteor, so I uninstalled it completely Given and tried fresh installation.

I made an example of Todos, started it and I still have the same problem

Install it with a fresh meteorite.

This hot code also affects Push, so if I was developing I would have to refresh the browser to see my changes.

I delete any idea, even / usr / local or other files which can affect it.


No comments:

Post a Comment