Friday 15 April 2011

jquery - Dynamically load div content after DOM is ready -


Sir, I am quite convinced that the solution for my work has come from a long time, and I do not want to accidentally do any work To repeat For example, the browser requests a page, CreateOrder.aspx .

  • ASP.NET does not give any real content with HTML and the blank div s where I want to show my content.
  • The browser makes additional requests, retrieves all data and puts it in the div s
  • Is it obtained in a transparent way Is ATP.NET Out-The-Box Technology To Do? Maybe some kind of UpdatePanel ? Again, I do not want to load anything from the database in Page_Load .

    ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript (.NET) A script block at the end of the document Will register. This is not exactly ready on the DOM, but there was a general practice in the earlier days of the web.

    If you can use jQuery then:

      $ (document). Ready (work () (/ * your code *);  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment