Friday 15 April 2011

osx - Testing web application on Mac/Safari when I don't own a Mac -


Recently, when I displayed a web site completely on IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari on Windows, but It was corrupted when using a Safari on Mac (by a potential customer), then how should I start testing my sites when I see it on Mac?

There is a problem, I do not have Mac.

I tried to make a browsercomamp, which claims to provide VNC access for Mac, but many browsers are installed, but unbelievable after finding it (so far, this last 5 days I have worked 1 day) I need another solution.

Any suggestions?

The best site to test the website and see the realtime on Mac Safari

By using

they have to test for 25 minutes for the first time and then 10 free minutes every day ... You can also test your pages using your web tunnel feature from your local PC

I tested browserstrack like 7 to 8 pages from the browser ... and I Zhe think they have a Java debugging tools in the upper right corner, which is very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment