Friday 15 April 2011

indexing - hive indexes error on partitioned table -


I was trying to test the example of the hive index. I am not able to create an index on a split column but works on all other columns. Most sites gave examples on the split column, but for some reason I am not able to work on it. I am using Hive 14 and the example was taken from programming in the hive. If something is wrong with the code below, can someone tell me?

  Make Table Worker (name STRING, pay float, ARRE and LT; STRING & quot; subordinate criteria, MAP & lt; STRING, FLOAT & gt; address street and lieutenant; road: STRING , City: STRING, state: STRING, zip: INT & gt;) (country STRING, state STRING); Infrared Rebuild IDXPROPERTIES with 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.index.compact.CompactIndexHandler' as index employees_index on-table employee (country) ('creator =' me ',' created_at '=' some_time ') The table employees_index_table divided by (country, name) COMMENT 'indexed by country and name'. ';  

Error:

  Failure: ParseException line 7: 'employee' index_battery 'org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql' on 'Partition' EOF is not. Parse.ParseException: Line 7: 0 'Employees' Directory' does not have EOF on 'Partition' I / 

No comments:

Post a Comment