Friday 15 April 2011

Android 5.0 Notification -


Every time I run my application, the information symbol is only a white square in the notification bar, except for the Lollipop, all other Android versions But my information works fine. I have noticed other threads and they do not work. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have attached a picture of the notification mark I want to use:

This is a 48x48 gif file with a transparent background. I have also tried 16x16 GIF file and I still have no luck.

The notification style changes according to Lollipop. The background of the Notification Circle will not work for it to be white on white, but you can change it to any color

  int color = getResources (). GetColor (R) .color.my_notif_color); NotificationCompat.Builder Builder = New Notification Builder (this); Builder.setColor (color); ....  

No comments:

Post a Comment