Thursday 15 July 2010

WPF Multiline ToolTip with data binding -


In our WPF application we show data bound to GridView , and one of the grid fields The filter field that is a combination of several sub-fields, in the grid, I show a simple string combination of fields, but I need to be the ToolTip to show the formatted presentation of the filter. Formatting can contain some or all of the filter fields.

I can change the class easily into the grid.

Can you recommend a way to bind the ToolTip by adding any field of data, in data, then it displayed well with many lines and indent goes? I want to avoid specifying all those areas that I want in XAML and want to hide them based on the data, but I would probably do that if I do not come with a better approach. Another option might be to create the ToolTip structure in the code in the ToolTipOpening event. Do you have a better idea?

I had the same scenario and using the DataTrigger in the style of tooltip hide and value their Show field in tooltip based on


No comments:

Post a Comment