Thursday 15 July 2010

Ajax architecture in Django application -


I am trying to find the optimal architecture for an AJAX-heavy Django application that I'm currently creating . I want to keep a consistent way of form, validation, receiving data, format JSON message, but it is extremely difficult to find a solution that can be used continuously.

Can anyone tell me right about sharing their thoughts about direction or best practice?

I do everything as a normal view that is normally displayed in the browser. It contains all the answers to AJAX requests (sub pages).

When I want to make bits of the site more dynamic then I use jQuery to do AJAX, or in this case load the AJAH and just content one of the pages given in the sub page In the request page.

This technique works really well - debugging sub pages is very easy because they are just normal pages, and jQuery makes your life so easy that they are able to make a difference to the AJA [XH] Use as part.


No comments:

Post a Comment