Thursday 15 July 2010

class - MATLAB GUI to set Object Constructor -


I am currently designing a GUI to open a matte file so that the time-series variable is stored in properties Can do things for a class, and data in the classroom. The class is very well defined, however, its I / O portion is where I need guidance.

Currently, the constructor of the class is written to clear the properties if there is no input. However, I have a method that has UIOPEN to get the file and set the properties of the class.

I have created a GUIDE GUI, where I handle the empty object of the class GUI and use it in Guadatta. The GUI has a button called "gate file" (along with other elements) that will call the property setter method, when properties will be clicked to populate and those properties will have a listback

uncertainty What I have done is in the entire architecture. I want to know that this is a better way to complete. It seems that there is a Mikey Mouse way to do this thanks!

I can tell a few things:

  • guide is old, weird and it is generally better to create a GUI programmate
  • Once you have got rid of the GUIDE , then you object gui behavior You can easily control the egg - and ways to refresh the body, keep the GUI elements in the personal properties etc. in the object.
  • Creating an object mangdu guise can also save some problems with synchronized workspace without Guai global , assign or evalin . Since the object keeps the data and it also controls Guinea - the problem no longer exists.
  • For graphical objects, other than handle handles, guidata is the asterisk, and the user advises appadata

No comments:

Post a Comment