Thursday 15 July 2010

windows - Examples of Native Apps Using Flash as the UI? -


I'm considering using Flash as a native Windows app UI for several reasons, but before that That I started dive-building, I thought I wanted to find out the community that today a particular person has a good example of this particular approach, just to prove this concept satisfying.

So I think this is a lot of question: Has someone made specially? Or better, a relatively broad distribution reveals an app that reflects the viability of this approach?

Thanks in advance!

Adobe's own creative suite supports flash based panels, in fact, I believe That most panels in Flash CS4 are created with Flash I'm 100% sure that the library is made in Flash, and many other panels are looking the same and it seems that the original OS is definitely not.

When I worked, then the Flash application allows the content app to create flash dashboards using excel data in the original Windows app. The drawing area is a WYSIWYG view of the result that is running on the flash player. The property editing window for each component is also made with Flash I think they are skin-to-screen, but giving some statements of this fact There are indications that they are flash


No comments:

Post a Comment