Thursday 15 July 2010

c# - ExecuteNonQuery doesn't throw exception on insert -


I am using OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () to insert the table. Everything works fine but sometimes the records are not recorded, then is it possible that ExecuteNonQuery () does not include the record and does not even throw exceptions?

I am not using stored procedures. I am not using a transaction I am logging any exceptions I have been throwing out by ExecuteNonQuery (), but apparently no exception has been thrown ... I also see the return value of ExecuteNonQuery () Strong> no . But is it possible that execution gives more than 1 nanoco value if the insert is successful?

It should not be ExecuteNonQuery returns an integer that shows the number of affected rows. If no line is entered, then 0 should be returned. Failure to execute the query should throw an exception. E.X .: connection is closed, table does not exist, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment