Thursday 15 July 2010

Force Google searches to not return results without the search terms -


So I have occasionally searched Google for some pages and Google will actually return the pages that I searched for For example, if I search for analytical proof dihedral homomorphaphase (I do not really want to actually search for it, this is just an example). It will return some things Everyone is appropriately relevant for everyone However, it also gives the following page:

The word "analytical" does not include

However, often when I do something like this I want to make sure that I have searched at least once in the outcome of the result. Is there any way to force Google to "take liberties" in this way? To say that, can I force Google to return only those pages for which I have included every word?

[edit: By the way, this same basic question was understood earlier on this page.

However, no one has successfully indicated how to get the desired result.]

Super users have been replied to the following page:

The word that is meant to be started in the quotes You want to:

  foo bar "baz"  

Google will not return the pages without


No comments:

Post a Comment